Chain and Sprocket Idlers are Compact Units Made for Various Chain Types Whose Typical Applications Include Gathering Chains on Corn Heads or Other Harvesting Equipment. Normally Mounted on Standard 1/2 Inch, 5/8 Inchor 3/4 Inchbolts, They Contain a Range of 6 to 18 Accurately Contoured Hardened Teeth, in Various Configurations, to Resist Wear and Damage to the Chain. Available Sprocket Configurations Accommodate All Conventional Chain Driven Equipment.
- Case hardened teeth prolong chain and idler life.
- Over-size, factory packed lubricant chamber assures maximum life and operating efficiency without troublesome relubrication.
- Bearings races are case hardened to resist wear, outers are coined and inners are burnished for smooth running.
- Full ball complement.
- Aetna's self-contouring, free running, self wiping seal provides positive contact under all conditions of misalignment.
- Accurately contoured heavy gauge form available in a range of sprocket sizes.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Be the first to rate it.